Operating since 2005 Ashford Executive Cars provide an experienced, reliable and discreet executive car service for business, corporate and private clients. Relax in comfort and style in one of our executive cars whilst one of our smart and experienced drivers takes care of the traffic for you. Or work in peace and privacy not possible on a train whilst the miles pass by. Some cars have free 4G Wi-Fi, most have USB points and most also have an in-car card payment facility.
We believe strongly in personal service. You will not find us on any on-line or other third party quote/booking system. All contact is direct with a real person.
Coronavirus lockdown - under lockdown rules, 'taxis' can either continue to work or furlough and take the Government payments. We have chosen to continue to work and to be available for both our existing clients and new clients. We have sanitiser and facemasks in our cars. If you need to travel during the lockdown please contact us - we look forward to hearing from you
What is the difference between Executive Private Hire and a taxi?
1. Professionalism - from the first contact to completion of the booking and beyond. We always ask where you wish to be met and taken to, dates and times, number of passengers and any other relevant information so that we have a full picture of what you require and how we can best help you.
2. All-inclusive - our rates are inclusive of all costs likely to be incurred in completing your booking. We do not add parking charges, waiting time, tolls, card charges or other costs at a later time. What we quote is what you pay based on the information that you have advised.
3. Smart drivers - all of our drivers wear suits and ties at all times. They are professional, personable and helpful. Drivers are licenced by the Local Authority which includes health checks and DBS checks.
4. Executive cars - we couldn't offer an executive service without the appropriate cars. These are mainly Mercedes,Jaguar and BMW. Our cars are always beautifully clean and tidy. All cars are licensed and regularly tested by the Local Authority
5. Punctual and reliable - possibly the most important part of our service. We aim to arrive with you around 10 minutes earlier than booked. This means that we are ready to leave at the agreed time, not 10 mins. late after loading the luggage. We have a client who advised that his previous transfer company lasted one booking only. He has been using our services now for over 8 years!
6. Easy payment - we can accept payment not just by cash but also by Bank transfer, credit and debit cards or cheque as you prefer. Most cars have an in-car card payment facility.
7. Other services - many of our clients are business travellers and some of our cars have in-car Wi-Fi, USB and power points to allow work to be done in peace and privacy during the journey. Water, newspapers, mints, etc. are available if requested.
8. Experience - I started in this business in 2005 and the other drivers also have several years experience.
We are always happy to chat and advise the best arrangements for you personally. Please call, e-mail or text to discuss what we can do for you