Booking Terms And Conditions
By confirming a booking with Ashford Executive Cars, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:-
1. eating, drinking and smoking are not permitted in our cars under any circumstances
2. rates are based on the route chosen by us. This will normally be the shortest or quickest route. We are happy to use a route of your preference but this must be advised before travel. Extra charges will apply if your route involves extra distance, time or costs i.e. tolls, Congestion charge, etc.
3. we do not accept bookings that involve hen nights, stag nights, pubs or nightclubs.
4. we reserve the right to refuse to carry any person that we consider is likely to be ill in the car or who may behave in a way that endangers the occupants of the car and/or the car itself. In these circumstances no refund will be made. Should the vehicle require cleaning or valeting due to illness for any reason an immediate charge of £100 cash will apply.
5. we accept no responsibility for loss or damage to luggage or personal possessions whilst in the vehicle however such loss or damage may be caused. Passengers are responsible for the loading and unloading of their belongings. Our drivers are helpful and will assist with heavy items.
6. any damage caused to any part of our vehicle by the passenger(s) will be charged accordingly
7. we reserve the right not to carry any passenger(s) should the passenger(s) have excessive luggage that would result in the vehicle being overloaded and unsafe on the road. No refunds will be made in these circumstances.
8. children and babies must use an appropriate seat. We do not permit them to travel as 'babes in arms' i.e. being held by an adult on their knee. We have a limited number of child and baby seats which we can provide without further charge. As numbers of these are limited they are available on a 'first booked' basis. If you prefer to use your own child/baby seat we can look after it safely ready your return.
9. we are happy to stop for comfort breaks of 10 mins or less. Longer stops, such as for meals, will be charged extra at our waiting time rate. If advised at time of booking, this service will be included in the agreed rate.
10. we cannot guarantee any particular car except that one suitable for your party will be provided. However if you have a preference we will do our best to make this available for you
11. in the event of very bad weather we reserve the right to cancel without penalty if advised against travelling by authorities such as the Highways Agency or if we consider it unlikely that we will be able to complete your journey safely. In these instances a full refund, less any credit card charges, will be made but no further compensation is due.
12. we are happy to advise a travelling time for your journey based on reasonable traffic and road conditions. We do not accept liability for any delays due to accidents, heavy traffic, other incidents, diversions, the weather or if a shorter travelling time than we have advised is booked.
13. Please be aware that the legal status of all our private hire drivers is self-employed owners and operators. They are not employees of Endless Leisure Ltd (t/a Ashford Executive Cars) and they operate using their own taxi drivers and taxi operators licences, both issued by the local Authority, and their own insurance. Should you wish to book a particular driver again, the booking must be made through Ashford Executive Cars and not direct with that driver.
Please also note: Booking policy: Wherever possible, we require at least 24 hours notice for a booking. At short notice please phone us for availability. We will try to help wherever we can. Where there is less urgency e-mail and text can also be used. An enquiry does not constitute a booking until confirmed by ourselves.
Contact: wherever possible we will advise the name and contact number of your driver. Many of our clients contact our drivers from their departure airports, usually by text, to advise whether their flight is on time or not and this is greatly appreciated. We will also require your mobile phone no. on or before your departure or when a booking is confirmed.
Complaints: In the unlikely event of a problem, complaint or dissatisfaction with our service, it is essential that you inform the driver immediately. If you wish to make a formal complaint, please notify our office in writing no later than 5 working days after your planned journey.
Cancellation Policy: Any booking cancelled 48 hours in advance will be refunded in full minus the credit card transaction fee. Bookings cancelled between 48 and 24 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund minus the credit card transaction fee. Bookings cancelled within 24 hours will receive no refund. To cancel a booking please email us with your name and booking details. We reserve the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions whenever we deem it necessary. tel: 01233 500464 mob/text: 07939 101065 e-mail: info@AshfordExecutiveCars.co.uk
IMPORTANT: AshfordExecutiveCars (a brand of Endless Leisure Ltd.) has no connection whatsoever with executivecarsashford.co.uk or with Ashford-ExecutiveCars.co.uk
Legal Terms and Conditions:
The term 'Endless Leisure Ltd.' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 11 Snowbell Road, Kingsnorth, Ashford, Kent TN23 3NF. Endless Leisure Ltd. is a company registered in England and Wales, our company registration number is 4902884. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.